11.29.2006

things that make me feel ... (not exhaustive)

looking at old pictures of good times - striped shirts -music - warm banana bread - frienship - tea - karate - conversations - roomate bonding - recycling - 'vive la revolution' - leonard cohen - couch surfing - lopsided grins - french braiding - self sufficient bioregions -apple pie - beer at breakfast - boats - spanish - turning the heat on - basketball games - basketball players - reunification - anticipation - crono trigger - kindred spirits - stitch - coming clean - dreams - theories - hot chocolate - caffeine - reactions - fresh - turning off the tv -communist commune - crisp weather - grandma warms - familiar phrases - when songs that used to make me cringe don't anymore - red wine - asparagus - ace ventura - the owl and the pussycat - reading words that I've had read to me before - phone calls - random smiles - helping strangers - wool socks - oatmeal - cats - brick - moberly lake - the rockies - christmas - blankets - halo - gin and tonic - tetris - martin luther king -
wood heat - reading - comfortable sweaters - home - snow - skiing - postcards -

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's really quite interesting that we both have started making these lists as of recently! Imagine all those things in one room! You'd be amazingly comfortable and cozy in one regard, but overwhelmed with so many of your favorite things!(I wouldn't know what to do! It sounds like christmas chaos!)

Blake said...

Whats songs would those be????? ;) Nice list bryna, missing you lots.

Unknown said...

i think we were personality twins separted at birth. did you read my blog entry from a while back? *kindred spirts and leonard cohen* what more could a person want out of life?!

Bryna said...

Nothing Becks, I just basically want you!

Any chance of a rendezvous in Halifax for a couple years of school?
You've been my kindred spirit since the moment I met you! Sort of one of those moments (forgive the sappiness) of when your soul recognizes another (I read that somewhere, and always liked it).
We could find a new yellow guy here! Its a huge school, Im sure he exisits! We could even get you away from Cody and J-Mark!

Anonymous said...

Bryna I love you. Forever and EVER!!!

Halifax is looking better and better everyday. There are actually more people at unbc that I try to avoid, than I want to see. That's pretty sad....

bimster