11.23.2006

Marriage

Sorry Vince, I thought this picture was hilarious! In my defense, I was looking for a really nice poem or picture of something to that effect!!

Mostly, I hope that I can stick to the point and just post a little note congratulating Vinny on his engagement to the girl of his dreams!

As I'm sure at least all of us have at least thought, the sponteneity of it all is very romantic. It seems like an insane thing to do, to jet across Canada to see if your love is truly the one for you, but if I can imagine anyone doing that, its Vince. It seems like he was always the one up to coming out to my house for an improv bonding session at 3 in the morning when he worked at 9, or going for a swim in mid-May in the Pouce River!

Vince also seemed likely to be the first married out of this group. Well, either him or Karyl for some reason (Karyl, if youre reading this, you always seemed like the person that shocked me the most, and it would be suitably, pretty shocking...) Anyways... I think Vince has all of those innate characteristics that will allow him to be a very good fiance and husband including kindness, compassion, a good sense of humor and some endearing addictions to internet gaming!

I wish you all the best Vince and Meghan, and am excited to see where this new path takes you!
Cheers!

5 comments:

Vinny said...

Bryna, did I ever mention how much you I love you? I almost cried after reading that. We've had so many good times over the years with loads of awesome memories. Bryna you are an amazing friend and thank you so much for everything.

Anonymous said...

Bryna, do I get to be your date to this upcoming wedding, so I can meet all these awesome people you have told me about? :)

Congrats Vinny!

Becky

Anonymous said...

Vince yah big stud, I can't beleive it. You had better post-p0wn that event untill I am back in the mother land and can come and cry with all the other saps.

Congrat's again

Bryna said...

Becks, youre definetely my date!!

Dress shopping eeh!!

Anonymous said...

I agree with the 'innate qualities' thing. He came pre-programmed...it baffles and amazes me all at the same time. And the jetting across Canada is what sealed the deal for me. I'll be seeing you soon Bryna!

-Meg