11.26.2006

Just to let you know!

I might be a bit psychic.

Congratulations Karyl and Jenna!!
All the best

And now Karyl, a word from our Norweigan Forefathers!

"Hip hip hoorah, for i dag er det Karyl og Jenna's dag"
[Hip hip hoorah, for ee dog aer de Karyl oh Jenna's dog]
Hip hip hoorah, for today is Karyl and Jenna's day

"Må deres kjaerlighet bli moderne nok til å overleve de skiftende tidene og gammeldags nok til å vare livet ut"
[Mow deres shaer-lee-het blee mood-aerne nok til oh over-laeve de shiftende teedene oh gammel-dags nok til oh va-re leevet oot]
May your love be modern enough to outlive the changing times and old-fashioned enough to last a lifetime

I found them on a Norweigan phrase sight, I thought the first was sort of funny, and the second was romantic and hopeful!
Hip Hip Hooray for lutfisk and jhetost (oh yeah, and congratulations!!)

7 comments:

Blake said...

It blew my mind when I read on your site about Karyl and Jenna (on your "congrats vince") post, I totally thought you were physic

Bryna said...

I think that I might be!! Maybe Ill start making predictions about everyone that I know, Ive got to be right occasionally!!

Who's next to marry??
Beware my mad skillz!

Anonymous said...

You'd better dream up something super-awesome for me. The last prediction someone had about me was that I would marry Adam "You could be an 8 if you tried harder" Davey. (That wierd human-fuel looking guy that we saw in the cafeteria one day?)....

becks

Bryna said...

Lol, was he the one that you rated a 9? (On the 40 point scale? burn!)

Hmm, I have someone in mind for you... Maybe if I concentrate really hard... (and close one eye, and then open it really fast, right zach?!)

Anonymous said...

Yes, Adam was the 9 outta 40 guy. Mostly because he lacks tact and personality, and a brain.

I will concentrate too... and By our powers combine.... lol. can't wait until Christmas! EEEEK
becks

Jenna said...

Aww, thanks Bryna! Memorize those sayings, I may challenge you to recite them at our wedding (whenever that is!)

Anonymous said...

Hey no bashing on the close one eye thing!!! (It WORKS!)