9.18.2006

Charlie


I just thought that I should write a quick little good luck wish to Blake who will be soon jetting even further away from me than I jetted from him... I wish him good luck on his trip and I hope that he doesn't do something stupid like miss his connecting flight like an idiot that I know once did.



I found some nice picture of him (and various other people!) that generally show his personality and the reasons why I can surely say "they don't make them like that anymore!"



Check out his blog-thang at www.bikesandbeans.blogspot.com

And now, the piece de resistance!

3 comments:

Blake said...

Do i smell the next will farrel?

steven from the dojo said...

nice top pic there its a nice effect

Anonymous said...

Wow Blake, you got a WHOLE blog entry just dedicated to you! I hope you have fun too!!

Brynnnnnnnnaaaaaaa You should buy a button maker (you know those funky punky ones...) - found out today they're only $50-$100 - make over 100 buttons and you'll have the thing paid for! Then it's all puuure profit.

http://spaces.msn.com/beadbogan

Becks