9.23.2006

Birthday Fun!

Well, its been a very intersting couple of days.


Grace and I on our way to Supper!! My roomates are all so cute!!

I celebrated my 21st birthday on Wednesday, with everyone here, and it was pretty awesome! A big thanks goes out to Emma, Megan, and Grace! It was incredibly strange to celebrate it without my family and many friends from home. It was a really successful birthday, as I didnt even feel too sick the next day!!


Check it out, Im mime-ing blowing out the candles! (Stupid us being non-smokers) Im also pretending that I am not-on-the-verge-of-tears! (Random long story dealing with friends, awkwardness, and kittens)


We played Cranium, and Megan and I were on fire, with our Dawson Creek ESPN and rolling good-luck catch phrase "Mommy needs a new pair of shoes!"


Zach and Alex showing us up in a pose-off. They were lovely enough to come out to the boonies with us!

Just some pictures, not too much else to say. I'm getting pretty busy with school, so I am off to do some readings after I quit dawdling and making more things for myself to do!

PS- Im pretty happy to report that Blake made it safe and sound to Japan. I am currently out of my mind with worry, because its been a couple of days since I heard from him. Just hoping hes ok!

4 comments:

Blake said...

I'm fine (actually finer than fine)

steven from the dojo said...

hey happy (belated) Birthday. Wow 21 thats a big birthday u can do a lot of things now. remember to have fun and stay safe

Anonymous said...

Wish i had been in Halifax celebrating with you! Hope it was a blast.
-Becks

Blake said...

HOLY CRAP, that guy in the red looks like peter griffon! Not even joking!