3.08.2006

Seating Conundrum

A moral dilemna has been plaguing me for the past couple of weeks.

My psychology class is in a large theatre. It is much like any cinema that you might encounter. It is shell shaped, and there are two aisles and tiered rows of seating. My class is not really large (probably only 10oish people) but every day I feel a bit guilty. I don't know anyone in this class, so I sit alone about half way up on the left section, on the right side of the section (hopefully you are still following). I sit on the very edge without fail everyday (making it difficult to move past me, and for generally for anyone else to sit in this prime row), so is it university-ally right?? No one wants to disturb the girl who has to be mean (due to no friends) and therefore to sit in the row, have to go to the top and cross over and back down. Should I -gasp- sit in another seat?


The first random roomate picture. (TJ and Schuyler, if you didn't know)

No comments: