3.19.2006

My Obsession turned Collection! pt. 2

Anyways the point of my story, is that yesterday, whilst Blake, Troy, Emily and I wandered around Pawn Shop alley, we came across the across the two albums that I didn't have.

I picked up 'II' (that I had previously just had burned) and "Freaked out and Small," of which there are only 25,000 out. If anyone sees a casette called "Froggystyle" by them, I will pay you whatever you buy it for... and more!
Think of the pastabilities.

The best band in the world, I like that they are total geeks!
They are just so awesome, they like ninjas (ooh ninjas) and swamps and they even have my name in one of their songs. Check it out!
Love Everybody (selected lyrics)
Bryn was worth billions, she was killingly beautiful
A diamond with the venomous charm
Harvey was starving, carving tattoos on the punks,
Called himself "DaVinci of arms"
She was high on twinkies when she pulled in thinking
She could just get in and out, convenience is bliss
By the flash on the wall, she seemed twenty feet tall
And this is what he put on her fist! It said
You gotta love everybody, make 'em feel good about themselves
You gotta love everybody, make 'em feel good about themselves (yeah!)
Anyways, thats far more than you needed to know about how much I love them. If you're curious, I'll let you listen to them all.
P.S - I imagine that this post is so long because I should be studying. Oh yes, and also I saw "V for Vendetta" last night, which is definetely the best movie I've seen in a long time, politically mided with a great plot and dialogue. Go take a new date to it, and you can analyse their reaction as to how openminded they are.
An excellent movie!

No comments: