3.13.2006

Quarter Term From Hell


Stressed out to the max-i-mum.

I've had a not so good time lately trying to manage my time -and- do the stuff that I want to do.

So, that means that the couple of days (or in the case of yesterday) I started studying for the test the day before the test, and was still reading parts of the text this morning, mere minutes before the 'quarter-term from hell.' Let me tell you, I am not impressed with Psychology 292, nor am I any more impressed by the teacher.

Generally, his tests include a couple of multiple choice questions, some matching, a couple of fill in the blanks and a dash of short essay questions. So no matter what, your forte was in the test. But not today, this fine day we had 60 multiple choice questions in 50 minutes. It was nuts trying to figure them out. And he wasnt nice about it either, they were all questions that 2 or more of the options could have been correct. And whats more, often it was hard to even narrow it down to two. Anyways, by the end I didnt and couldnt care anymore about PSTD or the 'external locus of control' and stood up, walked to the front of the class, and kicked the teacher square in the kisser. Then I had to wrestle off the lady who arranges the tests, and then finally the security gaurds. Lucky for me, Ive been walking up and down the hill lots lately, and the security gaurds are even less active than a three story sloth. (My current obsession).

Point of the story - I hate school and I think this picture is funny!



This was a historic 'wine night!'

I'm not yet sure what was happening.

No comments: