10.30.2006

Richard/Gene Simmons


Well, Halloween is yet again nearly upon us. So, in the spirit of the season, I thought I might post a picture of the 'pumkin' that Zach and I so bravely and artistically carved, so spontaneously! It is Gene/Richard Simmons, so if you will please notice the kiss face, and also the Richard Simmons-esque hair. It was very late at night when we started, and took us until almost 4!



Also, is a picture of Emma all dolled up and ready to go out to the Palace or the Dome. I always forget which one, but one of them is the "Last Chance for Romance," I haven't been there yet, but am told that there is always much groping, so I'm not sure how much longer circumstance can keep me out of there!

Happy Halloween Everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's a pretty random pumpkin - extra points for creativity, for sure.
remember our punkin carving extravaganza? first year? fun times.
I was a pirate today. http://beadbogan.spaces.live.com for pics of me and dustie.

It's just cold here, with a bit of snow. It snowed 5 ft in 30 hours in Smithers, though. Glad I don't live up there!

becks

Blake said...

not QUITE as radom as last year, remember triple fisting the wayne dolland pumpkin? good times.. (and the rocket boots?)


P.S. becky, your blog isn't public so I can't check it out :(