10.17.2006

If I Had More Time...

Blake was suggesting that I was missing out on the blogging opportunities of Rocktober. I feel like I don't have time to procrastinate openly but...

If I had more time I would have provide to you the most amazing update in the world! It would tell of real-stories of me having great advenures of crossing the sea in a small boat with only the dean of my program, a francophone water buffalo and a pink parasol. My blog would convey the message of my finally perfected vision and plan for world peace, that is attainable in but a week and a half. If I had more time I could rave to you about meeting rockstars, nobel peace prize winners and old men with blue recycling bags tied to their shopping carts.

4 comments:

Blake said...

prepare for a refence only few will understand:

*snap snap* hey hey, no.... You are bizzare....

Vinny said...

"and the small door is for muffin to go piddle...*meow*"

Blake said...

YES

Vinny said...

Oh man, that made my day reading that post. Oh Will Farrell, how strange and hilarious you are.