4.02.2006

Randomness

This doesn't have anything to do with the post, but I just think they are so cute!!

We went out last night for Schuyler's birthday! It was pretty fun, we went to the Publik (I swear its communist) where we started off with drinks. Nothing so exciting happened, so then we came home and had some star wars cake!! Its pretty awesome, its got Darth and Yoda on it, so it was fitting for his birthday. Then we went to the bowling alley, where we had interesting names like "Greg's Woman (Kristina), "Commander Coolhat (Blake)," Sex Kitten (Katie)," "Kitten Pleaser (Ian)," "Schooler (Schuyler)," and "Heroin Handles, (Me!)" So, needless to say it was a little bit riske whenever one of us got a strike or a spare because then our names would flash. Anyways, it was pretty good times, but we decided not to go out to the bar, and instead came home and watched the advertisement for the Magic Bullet. Well, I watched it and the boys complained about it.

The Magic Bullet, the focus of my dreams.


The Magic Bullet is amazing. I so badly want one. I just think that it would be awesome to make meals for one person. Its so small and looks so easy, and tasty!! And, I have to admit I really like the info-mercial.

Then today, I woke up and felt so sick all day. Then I proceeded to become ill, and now I am swearing off all food, and am pretty sure that I wont be able to drink mochas for quite some time.

Anyways, I should get back to writing the stupid annotated bibliography.
Hope everyone else is feelin' fine!

No comments: