4.06.2006

It's Schuyler's Brithday!!

It is my handsome roomate's birthday!

Meet Handsome Bachelor Roomate #1 - Schuyler

Schuyler turned 22 today. And I, instead of having a bunch of naked drunk girls dressed up like Princess Leia to distract him after he got home from an exhausting day of work missed my cue. He went for dinner with his sister instead. My bad.

Every Nerd's Dream (or so I'm told)

And then instead of him coming home from that and me having ordered him a pair of strippers that were intersted in fulfilling his fantasies, I made him play the game of Life with me... And I didn't even entertain him by making myself a lesbian (in the game). All in all, I hope that he had a great 22nd birthday, no thanks to me.

The Hooker's I should have Gotten

Actually, since they would have been Prince George hookers, they would have looked more like this...


This is my present to you Schuyler by the way! You can check out that picture of Princess Leia after I go to bed!

PS- Schuyler isn't at all the prostitute getting sort of guy. Just letting you know. But he is a bachelor, and enjoys mountain biking, spending time at the lake with friends, waltzing, and Family Guy. He's got a great sense of humor with strong educated views on pertinent issues of today. He also likes Starwars and WOW. A suitable girl needs to have knowledge of these things. And on top of it all, he's cute!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Bryna are you trying to turn your blog into some sort of dating ring with your own roommates as bait? Ummm, yeah, that wasn't funny. I don't know why I posted that... Haha.

Bryna said...

Perhaps, you like my wares? He's going for a fairly reasonable price. I'm sure Donovan might not mind sharing your apartment with yet another...