4.10.2006

Multiple Choice Questions


Well, I have finished my first exam. For the first time in my life, I studied exactly the right thing. Becks and I spent a couple of hours yesterday going over the notes that we had taken from the last part of this term, and the stuff that we really discussed in detail, was on the test. The multiple choice questions were pretty hard though. Lots of them were in this format, which are the worse:

Which one of these were not part of the movement towards the furthering of human right movement in the 1940's?
a. The French Declaration of the Rights of Man
b. The United Nations Human Rights Declaration
c. The International Covenent on Economic, Social, and Cultural Rights
d. The International Covenent on Civil and Political Rights
e. The Declaration of Independence
f. The Magna Carta
g. b, c, d, and g
h. b c, d
i. Not the Declaration of Independence
f. none of the above except for a, e, f, g, h, j

Immediately, you think that you can take off a, e and f, but then youre not sure which answer says that. So, you're stuck and end up just guessing. It is ridicolous how much he tries to mix you up. He's always putting negatives in the questions, and negatives in the answer, and in the end the answer that you thought you knew, you are guessing about again.

Well, regardless, I am glad that is all done. I am going to go sit outside and read some textbook before I go for a tasty bbq this evening with Jarvis, Natalie and Blake.

No comments: