1.06.2007

New Years

I know that I am mixing up the sequence of my blog by doing this, but I had such a great night on New Years, that I feel like I couldn't miss the opportunity to put up some pictures!
It all started out after a night of heavy drinking waking up in my old apartment in the world's most comfortable pajamas. Schuyler, TJ and I spent the entire day watching the most-entertaining TV series in the history of sci-fi! Literally we basically didn't get off the peeling black couches nearly all day. Then Greg and Kristina grabbed me, and we proceeded to get ready in like 40 minutes, which is intimidating even for a tom-boy like me to get all dolled-up and ready for semi-formality.
We made it into town, to the Columbus centre (which any karate-ka will remember from such events as Shihan James's visit or Thomas' throw-up!). There were many door-prizes, cheap booze and moderate music. The second two made for some sweet dancin! My personal favorite was Queen's "Bohemian Rhapsody," which with its enchanting melodies and appearance in "Wayne's World" that convinced the entire group to get up!! :)
Ian and I ripping up the dance-floor!
The group was amazingly awesome, combining all groups of people and even people that I had missed seeing for years.
Yet another good personality-encapturing photo of TJ!
I keep trying to figure out whats happening in this photo of Katie, TJ and Schuyler. It's pretty much hilarious anyways.
The group!
We celebrated the New Years of most of Canada (and I even made a mental note at Japanese new years!) It was just absolutely excellent and we had so much fun all night. It ended by using my ninja-skills and making Tanshinites and Chuso-warriors proud!
Anyways, overall it was one of the greatest New Year's parties ever, but I didnt break any fingers this year, so I felt like it was a bit anti-climactic! (:
I guess I'll post this now, and get on with my day! B-ball game!! Go Dal!

1 comment:

Blake said...

TJ just happens to be the most photogenic man ever. Fist the photo of him on the boat, now shreddin that sweet hat.... how does he do it.

Happy New Years Bryna