12.14.2006

It's December in Our Town! (A Reference for Sam)

I just feel like dancing! I finished my last exam for this semester today, and it was surprisngly refreshing, it was such a good exam full of things that I could give gad of examples of! I got an essay back and I got an awesome mark on it when I thought I might only do mediocre-ly! I was coerced into seeing Peggy's Cove and felt the rush as the waves crashed into the rocks while we were standing dangerously too close to the edge! It was such an amazing afternoon and evening, possibly enhanced. I bought a jacket that makes me look like a fuzzy bell! I get to see my family tommorow, and with that comes good food and warm fires!! Warm fires lead to good books!!

At the same time though I am making really good friends and meeting so many people, and feel like I am branching out so much that no matter where I end up, I cant be happy without all of them together.

What do I do?

Anyways, Ill update while Im at home!!
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a goodnight!!
Te amo!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had such an awesome last day! Have a great time back home!!! I know you're super excited about seeing everyone! (I tend to realize quite often how everyone that you feel so close to will never be together, but I try to think of it as an excuse to go searching for people in random moments in life, just to keep things interesting!)

Miss you already,
Zoidberg

Anonymous said...

Bryna, are you home yet? My parents and grandparents are freaking out because I'm still going to Dawson tomorrow... They think my car is going to die and I'm going to die and everything will just go so badly.... But I'm stubborn & said I'll probably come anyways, if the weather isn't too bad. Let's just hope and pray the sun is shining and the Gooole holds out!!!

Becky

Blake said...

Gambatte Becky to gooole! Missing you Bryna (and Becky too) wish i could be there.
Love Blake