7.18.2006

Bryna = Hilarious!

Alright... so I've made a few good jokes lately... I thought you (my adventurous readers) might (well, you probably wont, but no one else who cares is around to listen, and seeing as how this is an e-post, you wont get the chance to hear me botch the delivery, and laugh uncontrollably...) think this is funny, like I do!

original joke:
where do cousins come from? ant holes (aunt!)

HILARIOUS Addition:
where do donkeys come from?

Ok, so the other one isnt so much a joke, but I still think its so funny. Part of my job is to take invoices for services that other companies provide for us. So, turns out that we hired another company to suck the gravel out of a couple of manholes. So, I have to summarize their services and enter it into the computer. So, I entered it as "manhole service" and furthermore I entered it as "sucked manholes clean of gravel!"

Now, upon reading this again, I think that perhaps my sense of humor has been perversed by hanging out with many boys who enjoy crossing the line and gay comments. Not that there is anything wrong with that. Anyways I can't wait to hear what my boss says, or if he even notices my hilarity when he is checking over my work later today.

Tell me what you think! Do you think I have a chance in the world comedy circuit?

3 comments:

Blake said...

I think you just killed my brain

Anonymous said...

Well, for the record, I found those jokes pretty damn helarious. I think I might try telling them at some really inappropriate time. Did I ever tell you my ultra-helarious knock-knock joke? "Knock Knock" "Who's There?" "Horsep!" "Horsep Who?" (just say it fast, it's funny, believe me...)

Anonymous said...

PS Sorry i forgot to write that the last comment is from BECKY